Putting up a Khyam Tent - advice?

Old July 5th 03, 09:13 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
linger

Default Putting up a Khyam Tent - advice?

In ,
Donegal Paul spewed the following:
"Lez" said
But very good tents, and okay for non-boy scouts - despite what this
correspondence might imply.

eh????

Don't I know you from somewhere?

--
Linger
CBR 900RR ( The future's bright, the future's orange)

Old July 8th 03, 04:26 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Andrew J Cargill

"linger" wrote in message
In ,
Donegal Paul spewed the following:
"Lez" said
But very good tents, and okay for non-boy scouts - despite what this
correspondence might imply.

eh????

Don't I know you from somewhere?

--
Linger
CBR 900RR ( The future's bright, the future's orange)
SKOGA#(can't find the number) |BBB#4 |BHaLC#7
Remove the mistake to reply.

Have you seen the instruction video, if you haven't a nice Kyham dealer
might give you a lend of one.

I have have only used my XXL about 5 times and I hve it up in about 30mins
single handed. It is just an aquired knack.

Andy C