Gelert Tor199 Rechargeable Lantern

Old July 8th 03, 07:08 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Dave[_2_]

Default Gelert Tor199 Rechargeable Lantern

I have just bought one of these and it looks great
...................BUT........

there is nothing in the instructions as to how long the thing should take to
charge by either the mains or the car lighter socket.

Please can some kind soul put me out of my misery and provide the
information for me.

Thanks in advance

Dave

Old July 8th 03, 10:37 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Jonathan Stafford

This lantern or a very similar one is being advertised on www.towsure.co.uk
I'm sure it said it takes about 4 hours to charge using either 240 or 12V.
This should give you 5 hours light. I have one and it says nothing in my
instructions either. Hope this helps

Jonathan