tent recommendations - help!

Old July 10th 03, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Jim[_2_]

Default tent recommendations - help!

Gelert Vario 5 Tunnel..Easy to put up and take down, loadsaroom. If it's
raining you can take the bedrooms down to make a bigger play space for the
kids. Plenty big enough for a family of 4.
"JK" wrote in message
I need to get a tent that will last a few years for fair weather camping
holidays. Two adults and two toddlers. I quite fancy a 'viz-a-viz' style
dome, such as the Wynnster Buzzard 4, but will it be practical for a

fairly
chaotic young family, or should I try and get something much bigger? Are
Wynnster a good make? What about Gelert, they have some good options too.

Many thanks,

John