Campsite near Gloucester

Old July 12th 03, 08:38 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Andrew[_2_]

Default Campsite near Gloucester

Can any of you kind people out there recommend a camp site near a village
called Staunton in Gloucestershire.
It's inbetween Monmouth and Gloucester.
I've checked the usual web resources and can't find anything.

TIA,

Andrew
(watch for the spam trap!)

Old July 14th 03, 09:04 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
John Moorhouse

try http://www.newent.biz/index.html

Have atayed and it is a very nice simple site, no bar etc.

Ta

John
In ,
Andrew typed:

Old July 15th 03, 10:15 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
John Mann

Most likely to be the forestry commission site at
Christchurch/Bracelands.

http://www.forestholidays.co.uk/cara...bracelands.asp

While in the area I also noticed a small site in a field adjacent to the
Coleford-Monmouth road, but I don't know anything about that.

I would certainly recommend Bracelands.

John.

In message , Andrew
writes