Aztec Tents

Old July 12th 03, 07:58 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
P and J

Default Aztec Tents

"Tallspoon" wrote in message
I am about to buy an Aztec Palacio to take the family (wife + 2 kids) off
camping in ireland for the first time. Can anyone give me any advice as to
the quality of Aztec tents?

I bought an Aztec Cordoba 3 weeks ago and we tried it out last week. You
get what you pay for and Aztec do fair budget tents, fine for 2 season
camping. They also offer a lifetime guarantee but not for misuse - so you
can't really go wrong. Stitching fine although I will be sealing them
before I use it again. Zips and corners OK and everything fitted nicely.
Good proofing on the outer and groundsheet with spare tubing for an
emergency repair on the poles. Poles were a bit tight to secure in for the
first time but once left up for a day, it was much easier the next time
round. Good starter tent - the Palacio looks even better.
Jane