Anyone been to Thorpe Hall nr Bridlington

Old July 14th 03, 09:14 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Dave Eades[_2_]

Default Anyone been to Thorpe Hall nr Bridlington

I am considering booking a few nights at a site calle Thorpe Hall, it is
around 5 miles from Bridlington.

Anyone ever stayed there?

Whats it like?

Opinions please, good or bad.

Dave

Old July 15th 03, 09:36 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
klyne

"Dave Eades" wrote in message
I am considering booking a few nights at a site calle Thorpe Hall, it is
around 5 miles from Bridlington.

Anyone ever stayed there?

Whats it like?

Opinions please, good or bad.

Dave

Went there many, many years ago. I seem to remember that it was in a walled
garden or at part walled. We rather liked it and used it to visit friends in
Bridlington.

David - Milton Keynes

Old July 16th 03, 09:16 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Dave Eades[_2_]

"klyne" wrote in message

"Dave Eades" wrote in message
I am considering booking a few nights at a site calle Thorpe Hall, it is
around 5 miles from Bridlington.

Anyone ever stayed there?

Whats it like?

Opinions please, good or bad.

Dave

Went there many, many years ago. I seem to remember that it was in a

walled
garden or at part walled. We rather liked it and used it to visit friends

in
Bridlington.

David - Milton Keynes

Thanks David, think we'll give it a go, all reviews seem good.

Old July 24th 03, 09:52 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Ian

I am considering booking a few nights at a site calle Thorpe Hall, it is
around 5 miles from Bridlington.

Anyone ever stayed there?

try this , several reviews

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/re...asp?revid=1068