Going to France - recommendations?

Old July 17th 03, 04:16 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Simon Lawrenson

Default Going to France - recommendations?

don't know if this is the right group to post but I'm looking for
recommendations for campsites in the Bordeaux area.

many Thanks

Old July 17th 03, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
LizR

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:16:52 +0100, "Simon Lawrenson" wrote:

don't know if this is the right group to post but I'm looking for
recommendations for campsites in the Bordeaux area.

many Thanks

Not far from Bordeaux, and on the Atlantic coast:
http://www.lege-capferret.com/uk/camping.htm

We went to the Bremontier last year and had a great time. Not a whole lot of other
Brits around though:-)

Liz
Old July 23rd 03, 10:12 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Si

My wife and I and 2kids have camped in La Rochelle in a camp site called
Parc de Savage. Excellent place. We found it by chance several years ago
and keep going back. This year we're going to Italy though so I'm in the
same boat as you now, have no idea where to go.