Replacement tent poles

Old July 18th 03, 09:42 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Graham Carter

Default Replacement tent poles

Hi,

Anybody know where I can buy some replacement tent poles?

We have a Freeman Villa Dome with a couple of busted poles.

Cheers,

Graham Carter

Old July 18th 03, 06:41 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Niles

Graham Carter wrote:

|Anybody know where I can buy some replacement tent poles?
|
|We have a Freeman Villa Dome with a couple of busted poles.

Blacks have a variety of different tent pole kits in their stores, I noticed
the other day when going in looking for a wind shelter for my wee stove
(which they didn't have).

www.blacks.co.uk -- I htink?

--
Niles, Nottingham |
outpages.com/nilex | Evil sitcom proves the Devil makes
Old July 23rd 03, 12:31 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
carstev

After reading the post I contacted blacks and was quoted 29.99 for a pole
repair kit. This seemed a little high so I contacted millets. The repair kit
with 7 sections of pole and all the other bits and pieces 9.99

Steve

--
See my auctions at

http://wrestler.ebid.co.uk/perl/obje...stev&type=user

and

http://www.stores.ebay.co.uk/id=31415503&ssPageName=L2
"Paul McGuinness" wrote in message
In message , Niles
writes
Graham Carter wrote:

|Anybody know where I can buy some replacement tent poles?
|
|We have a Freeman Villa Dome with a couple of busted poles.

Blacks have a variety of different tent pole kits in their stores, I

noticed
the other day when going in looking for a wind shelter for my wee stove
(which they didn't have).

www.blacks.co.uk -- I htink?

With regards the wind shelter, Lidl supermarket have cheap windbreaks at
6.99. They are rather large and might be overkill for a wee stove. On
the other hand I bought one and it did the job ( I have a small two
burner stove).

Paul.
--
Paul reply-to is valid