Galmpton Touring Park, Devon

Old July 23rd 03, 07:42 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Andrew[_3_]

Default Galmpton Touring Park, Devon

Has anyone stayed at this site? It's just outside Brixham in S. Devon.
We are thinking of going there in September for a week with our 3 yo son.
The site description looks good, but the photo's only seem to show sloping
fields. Can anyone tell me if the pitches are flat, please?

TIA,

Andrew

Old July 26th 03, 08:39 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
owen sweting

Hi Andrew
we stayed there a few years ago good site but yes it is very sloping. They
do have some flat pitches at the top but these go very quick. Best give them
a ring and reserve a pitch.
Phil