Roadside camping.

Old July 30th 03, 07:52 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Rory Manton

Default Roadside camping.

Could anybody tell me the legal status regarding parking (sensably) in a
roadside layby and sleeping the back of a landrover.

Old July 30th 03, 08:19 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Geoff J

Don't know of the legal status, but we do it quite a bit in Scotland without
any problems. Best not to park in laybys that explicitly forbid it though.