Just returned from first trip.

Old August 1st 03, 03:00 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Dave Eades

Default Just returned from first trip.

Hi all, we have just returned from our first camping trip.
We went to Thorpe Hall nr Bridlington, Yorkshire.
Fantastic little site, thouroughly enjoyable.
My mate and his family decided to come with us and unfortunatly, 2 days into
the holiday he started to suffer from a severe stomach ache. I took him to
the doctors, he was examined and I was ordered to take him to Scarborough
hospital where he had to have his appendix removed.
I had to spend the rest of the holiday shipping his wife backwards and
forwards to the hospital.
so you may say, not the best first camping trip, but we would recommend
Thorpe Hall to anybody, beautiful wildlife,scenery,setting. we will go again
soon.

Dave

Old August 1st 03, 04:22 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Jim :o\)

"Dave Eades" wrote in message
Hi all, we have just returned from our first camping trip.
We went to Thorpe Hall nr Bridlington, Yorkshire.
Fantastic little site, thouroughly enjoyable.
My mate and his family decided to come with us and unfortunatly, 2 days

into
the holiday he started to suffer from a severe stomach ache. I took him to
the doctors, he was examined and I was ordered to take him to Scarborough
hospital where he had to have his appendix removed.
I had to spend the rest of the holiday shipping his wife backwards and
forwards to the hospital.
so you may say, not the best first camping trip, but we would recommend
Thorpe Hall to anybody, beautiful wildlife,scenery,setting. we will go

again
soon.

Dave

See Dave, it proves *you* have a heart of gold, and all yer mate has got
from this is an appendix in a jar. Next time make sure you get the necessary
medical certs of camping worthiness signed and witnessed before you take
anyone away. You can get these from any good camping shop.

Old August 1st 03, 04:36 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
RTE

"Jim )" wrote in message
. ..

Next time make sure you get the necessary
medical certs of camping worthiness signed and witnessed before you take
anyone away. You can get these from any good camping shop.

If not, the required instruments can be obtained from the same outlet.

RTE