Am I asking too much for a tent like this

Old August 3rd 03, 04:09 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Clive[_2_]

Default Am I asking too much for a tent like this

4/5 season (High level Scottish winter use)

2 person

Less than 3kg

MUST be green flysheet

Thanks

Clive

Old August 3rd 03, 05:09 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
QrizB

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 16:09:34 GMT, "Clive"
wrote:

4/5 season (High level Scottish winter use)
2 person
Less than 3kg
MUST be green flysheet

www.cheaptents.com has a selection of 4 season tents meeting your
other requirments, if 4 season will suffice.

--
QrizB

be fooled.
Old August 3rd 03, 05:49 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Clive[_2_]

wrote:

4/5 season (High level Scottish winter use)
2 person
Less than 3kg
MUST be green flysheet

www.cheaptents.com has a selection of 4 season tents meeting your
other requirments, if 4 season will suffice.

--
QrizB

Thanks

Looks like either a Terra Nova Solar 2, or Voyager (similar price, weight
green). Anyone recommend which one of these is better?

Thanks again

Clive
be fooled.

Old August 4th 03, 11:00 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
John Moorhouse

In ,
Clive typed:
4/5 season (High level Scottish winter use)

2 person

Less than 3kg

MUST be green flysheet

Thanks

Clive

Hvae a look at the Vaude Range, might find waht you want there, but not
cheap, we have got two of theirs the Hogan and a Mark IV, well made and
lightweight, rated to 4 / 5 seasons.

http://www.gear-zone.co.uk/eshop/VauDe-Hogan-Tent.html

http://www.gearshift.co.uk/acatalog/...Tents_148.html

http://www.wildspirit.co.uk/page/camping.htm

Ta

John

Old August 4th 03, 05:46 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Ad[_2_]

"Clive" schreef in bericht
4/5 season (High level Scottish winter use)

2 person

Less than 3kg

MUST be green flysheet

Thanks

Clive

Swedish Hilleberg (www.hilleberg.se) produces superbe green tents less than
3 kg that are suitable in all seasons. I do not know if they are available
in Britain, check their websites.

Good luck, Ad