Pentewan sands & sandy balls

Old August 4th 03, 08:33 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
[email protected] (>>sPoNiX

Default Pentewan sands & sandy balls

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 21:27:06 +0100, "Sarah Hodge"
wrote:

Hi everyone

I am heading towards my big summer holiday and wondering if anyone has
anything to offer on either of the sites that I will be staying on.
My first week in being spent at Pentewan sands in Mevagissey, and the second
week at Sandy balls in the new forest.

Depends how far you are willing to travel..

Near Sandy balls you have Beaulieu which is worth a visit as is the
New Forest.

About 20 minutes to the north is Salisbury with its Cathedral and
mediaeval buildings. The shopping there is good and I'd recommend
going on a market day (Tuesday/Thursday)

If it's the beach you want you can't do much better than Sandbanks in
Poole, about an hours drive away.

If you want to go to a car boot sale to seach for camping bargains
there's one on Sunday (8am-2pm) at nearby Netley Marsh!!

http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/
http://www.thenewforest.co.uk/
http://www.visitsalisburyuk.com/