First time camper

Old August 5th 03, 10:11 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
ray

Default First time camper

Hi group, befor i go any further Id like to say how interesting and
informative I found the posting.
I want to get into camping, and see if I can get the wife to go with me
hopfuly, I fancy a bit of rough camping although she will definatly not
fancy that i know, what I realy want to know is what sort of equipment do I
need apart from the obvious, tent sleeping bage ect, more the stuff that you
wished you had took with you when you get their I was thinking about.
What if any are the regulations concerning rough camping in this great
country of ours, and any advice anyone has will be greatfuly accepted,
thanks again all great site...

Old August 5th 03, 10:33 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Rob[_2_]

I have recently got back in2 camping and talked the girlfriend into coming
with me and I was recommended this page of a site to help with what to
take??

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/articles/view.asp?id=7

Hope that helps