can I sell my tent here?

Old August 8th 03, 02:55 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Jan Clifford

Default can I sell my tent here?

Hello everyone,

Would anyone object if I put up my tent for sale on this newsgroup - I am
uncertain of the rules and I do not want to upset anyone!
Thanks
Jan

--

Do you want to help find a cure for cancer without having to spend time
yourself?

Old August 8th 03, 11:39 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Fraggle

"Jan Clifford" wrote in news:PVOYa.4389
:

Hello everyone,

Would anyone object if I put up my tent for sale on this newsgroup

The charter seems pretty free and easy.

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.rec.camping.html

Advertising
Advertising is forbidden, with these exceptions:

Suppliers of goods and services relevant to camping in the UK may post an
invitation to visit their web site or request details. It should be of
four lines or fewer and not posted more than once every 3 months. The
subject line should begin "ADVERT: ".

Fragg

Old August 11th 03, 09:54 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
marc

Andy.T wrote:

always arseholes about....

"Fraggle" wrote in message
.. .
"Jan Clifford" wrote in news:PVOYa.4389
:

Hello everyone,

Would anyone object if I put up my tent for sale on this newsgroup

The charter seems pretty free and easy.

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.rec.camping.html

Advertising
Advertising is forbidden, with these exceptions:

Suppliers of goods and services relevant to camping in the UK may post an
invitation to visit their web site or request details. It should be of
four lines or fewer and not posted more than once every 3 months. The
subject line should begin "ADVERT: ".

Fragg

Very true, but at least they are easy to spot, they toppost! :-(
--
Marc
Stickers,decals,membership,cards, T shirts, signs etc
Old August 19th 03, 07:42 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
John Myers[_2_]

Only if you sell it to me for nothing

--
Does living in Lincs make me a flatlander :-( ??

Remove the flatlands to reply by email.