CCC St Neots site.

Old August 15th 03, 09:33 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
T i m

Default CCC St Neots site.

Hi All,

Ddoes anyone know what he lake is like on the St Neots site please?

Our family holiday is normally a couple of weeks on our motorbikes
towing a trailer for the rigidome + other stuff. As my old BMW bike is
still in bits from when the gearbox splines stripped last year and
I've also been made redundant, we are probably going to just have a
few days away in the Rapido Confortmatic behind the 55mpg deisel
Rover. ;-(

So, I didn't want to go too far from Nth London and thought my
daughter (12yr old) might like to potter about in her little
inflatable dinghy if there was some water nearby (it's cheap and
entertaining for her at least!)?

We might go to Leamington Spa so a nice clean (Club) site tween Nth
London and Leamington Spa that has access to safe water could be good?

Any other thoughts outside of St Neots please?

All the best and happy camping ..

T i m

p.s. What would be the chance of getting onto a site during the weeks
before or after the bank holiday weekend?
Old August 15th 03, 11:51 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
T i m

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 10:33:48 +0100, T i m wrote:

Hi All,

Ddoes anyone know what he lake is like on the St Neots site please?

Ah, I think what looks like a 'lake' on the CCC St Neots web site is
infact the Ouze?

Still interested to hear if there are other good clean sites that way
with boating facilities nearby please?

T i m
Old August 18th 03, 12:47 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
HN

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 12:51:41 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 10:33:48 +0100, T i m wrote:

Hi All,

Ddoes anyone know what he lake is like on the St Neots site please?

Ah, I think what looks like a 'lake' on the CCC St Neots web site is
infact the Ouze?

Still interested to hear if there are other good clean sites that way
with boating facilities nearby please?

T i m

Hi Tim

Don't know if Market Bosworth, near Nuneaton ;o) is too far for you,
if not you could try Bosworth Water Trust. Basically a boating lake
with camping and caravanning on site. I don't have a URL, but their
phone number is 01455 291876.

Neil