Mini Fridges

Old August 16th 03, 08:40 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Drew[_2_]

Default Mini Fridges

For anyone dahn sarf... (dunno if it's the same oop north ;-) my local
Co-Op (brighton) has the little 4 litre Mini Fridges for 27.99 it is
the 12/240V one very simmilar to the Argos fridge for 35 quid.

Drew

Old August 19th 03, 07:56 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
\Em\

"sPoNiX" wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 09:40:11 +0100, Drew
wrote:

For anyone dahn sarf... (dunno if it's the same oop north ;-) my local
Co-Op (brighton) has the little 4 litre Mini Fridges for 27.99 it is
the 12/240V one very simmilar to the Argos fridge for 35 quid.

Towsure also have 12v coolboxes for 20 including free delivery.

We took one away at the weekend and it kept the sausages/bacon cool
despite being unplugged 36 hours earlier!

sPoNiX

Woolworths were selling good little coolboxes for 19.99 Coolboxes are
not fridges just coolboxes.

Old August 20th 03, 07:04 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
\Em\

" Towsure also have 12v coolboxes for 20 including free delivery.

Will it fit in a 65 litre Rucsac

Not sure but you could leave the tent at home .....

Old August 20th 03, 12:53 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Clive[_2_]

"sPoNiX" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 08:56:00 +0100, "\"Em\"" wrote:

Woolworths were selling good little coolboxes for 19.99 Coolboxes

are
not fridges just coolboxes.

The towsure one is a 12v electric coolbox-works exactly the same as
the mini fridges.

Which one holds the most beer

Clive

Old August 21st 03, 10:29 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
c.burhouse

Woolworths were selling good little coolboxes for 19.99 Coolboxes

are
not fridges just coolboxes.

The towsure one is a 12v electric coolbox-works exactly the same as
the mini fridges.

Which one holds the most beer

Clive

Check out the following link
http://www.minicoolers.co.uk/products/index.htm

I ordered a mini fridge (President 20 litre) on-line Monday night and it
arrived on the door-step Wednesday morning. Full field trial next week.

Chris

Old August 22nd 03, 07:37 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Drew & Sue

We bought a half size household Fridge from Comet just under 100 it is
geat as you can adjust it as in the full size Fridges .
I found camping type fridges didnt go cold enough.

Drew

Old August 23rd 03, 10:34 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
QrizB

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 08:37:56 +0100, "Drew & Sue"
wrote:

We bought a half size household Fridge from Comet just under 100 it is
geat as you can adjust it as in the full size Fridges .
I found camping type fridges didnt go cold enough.

I have been told, although I have no independent evidence, that
domestic fridge compressors don't like vibration or being moved around
regularly.

--
QrizB

be fooled.
Old August 23rd 03, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
John Kent

If anybody wants to buy a camping fridge I have one. . . .60 may be
prepared to barter! Manufactured by "Camping Gaz"- - - -runs on
mains/gas/12volt (car).

email: jkofcove at jklinks dot co dot uk

Old August 23rd 03, 02:34 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
John Kent

If anybody wants to buy a camping fridge I have one. . . .60 might be
prepared to barter! +/-5 Manufactured by "Camping Gaz"- - - -runs

Old August 23rd 03, 08:27 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
MatSav

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 20:52:18 +0100, King Queen
wrote:

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 15:29:34 +0100, John Kent
wrote:

If anybody wants to buy a camping fridge I have one. . . .60 may be
prepared to barter! Manufactured by "Camping Gaz"- - - -runs on
mains/gas/12volt (car).

Does anybody know how gas is used to cool? I always thought it was
used to heat. Just curious, like.

http://www.cam.net.uk/~aaa314/electrolux.html

--
MatSav