Camping in Derbyshire

Old August 16th 03, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Tim Bott

Default Camping in Derbyshire

Has anyboby got any recomendations for a campsite in Derbyshire.
Looking to get out at the bank holiday for a couple of days with my
daughter.
Campsite needs to have resonable facilites, but the must have is a
swimming pool.
Realy looking to camp near to Buxton,Ashbourne or Bakewell.

Thanks for any help

Dibbler

I don't camp in Derbyshire much as I live in Derby and it is cheaper
to drive to the Peak District than camp there! I have camped at
Callow Top, just north of Ashbourne on the A515 and it is very good.
On site outdoor swimming pool,pub (Real Ale) and I think they have
their own brewery now as well. Bentley Brook hotel just up the road too,
more good real ale.

I suppose you are going to tell me you are teetotal or a staunch
Methodist now or something!!!

cheers, Tim