3/4 person tent - any recommendations?

Old August 27th 03, 08:22 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Steve Griffin

Default 3/4 person tent - any recommendations?

We're looking for something to replace the Eurohike 3/4 person dome
tent that we got at the start of the summer. Having got the bug, we
now want something tough enough for 3 season (maybe 4 season if we're
brave enough) camping on Dartmoor. We won't be backpacking, so weight
isn't a major consideration. We'd like something with comparable
space - head room isn't so important, but we want to be able to sit up
and move around comfortably... and it needs a big porch for all the
wet gear we're expecting! Could probably run to 150/200. Any
recommendations?

Steve & Sally
Old August 28th 03, 08:55 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
marc

Steve Griffin wrote:

We're looking for something to replace the Eurohike 3/4 person dome
tent that we got at the start of the summer.

Isn't a .75 person tent a bit snug for 2 of you?

--
Marc
Stickers,decals,membership,cards, T shirts, signs etc