Camping Gaz "Tri-star" stove spares --where?

Old September 6th 03, 12:08 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Peter Barker

Default Camping Gaz "Tri-star" stove spares --where?

I *had* a Camping Gaz "Tri-star" stove, now I've just got a Camping Gaz
stove, having lost the Tri-star bit. (It's the metal bit that drops over the
legs to keep them in place and to stand the pan on.) Any ideas where I could
get a spare one? My local camping equipment shop says the stove's obsolete
now and spares are like gold dust.

Cheers

Pete
--

To reply change the colour mode from CMYK to red-green-blue but without the
red or the green.