Pro-Action tents,,any good?

Old September 7th 03, 05:47 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Ian Dainty

Default Pro-Action tents,,any good?

"tarquinlinbin" wrote in message
news
subject says it all really..
thanks##steve

I've got the 1 man version and use it regularly. It's a breeze to put
up, it's of good dimensions, it's very good quality and it cost 30!

I was so impressed I also went out and got the 4 man dome version.
Again the quality is excellent. Probably wouldn't do ever so well in
a strong wind. But ideal for most summer nights. A steal at 45.

Although I didn't steal it...

Ian.