Name of campsite near Bournemouth

Old September 17th 03, 03:13 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
J.S

Default Name of campsite near Bournemouth

Hi,
Does anyone happen to know the name of the campsite that is on Matchams
Lane near Avon Common and Fillybrook.

MTIA
Jeff

Old September 17th 03, 07:07 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Bryan Hall

Alittle more detail - courtesy of :
http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/re...church&by=town

Should be in there somewhere - there's a number of sites on Matchams Lane
Tree Tops Caravan Park
Hum Road
Matchams
Ringwood
Dorset
BH24 2RZ

Longfield
Matchams Lane
Hum
Christchurch
Dorset
BH23 6AW

Mount Pleasant Touring Park
Matchams Lane
Hum
Christchurch
Dorset
BH23 6AW

Tall Trees Caravan Park
Matchams Lane
Hurn
Christchurch
Dorset
BH23 6AW

"Bryan Hall" wrote in message
Tree Tops?

Old September 17th 03, 07:46 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Phil Cook[_2_]

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 20:07:50 +0100, Bryan Hall wrote:

[...]

Fie fie fo fum!

HUM HUM HUM HURN.

I was wondering where this place Hum was. I like to run my monitor at as many
pixels as possible for graphics work and the combination of small lettering and
the font I'm using in my newsreader (arial 9pt) means it is impossible to
resolve whether it is Hum or Hurn. I see the error is from the page not Bryan.

Old September 18th 03, 08:31 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
J.S

Thank for the help,
After looking at the reviews on the ukcampsite page it seems Mount Pleasant
is the one I'm after, sounds absolutely perfect, aircraft landing over your
head all day long! can't understand these people who moan about aircraft
noise :-) sheer heaven!!!!

Jeff

"Bryan Hall" wrote in message
[...]

"Bryan Hall" wrote in message
Tree Tops?

Old September 18th 03, 04:08 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Bryan Hall

You want to it on a Sunday 'training day' - ok if you like collecting Air
Reg nos
;-(

Bryan
Dorzet
'on the flight path'

"Bryan Hall" wrote in message
[...]

"Bryan Hall" wrote in message
Tree Tops?

Old September 19th 03, 06:26 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Bryan Hall

05:30 the first one in (from the Channel Islands?)
have a loooonnnnngg day
;-)

"J.S" wrote in message
I will and I do!!!!!!!!!!

"Bryan Hall" wrote in message
[...]

"Bryan Hall" wrote in message
Tree Tops?

Old September 20th 03, 11:19 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
J.S

After living for 30 years a quarter of a mile under final approach to LHR I
think I'll take an alarm clock anyway ;-)

"Bryan Hall" wrote in message
05:30 the first one in (from the Channel Islands?)
have a loooonnnnngg day
;-)

"J.S" wrote in message
I will and I do!!!!!!!!!!

[...]