Mount Pleasant touring and camping park?

Old September 22nd 03, 01:00 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
J.S

Default Mount Pleasant touring and camping park?

Hi
I recieved their brochure this morning and see that it states

" A non-refundable deposit of 30 is required for each pitch booked in
advace. Balance of which is to be paid ai least 28 days prior to the arrival
date"

what it dosn't say is wether this 30 is then deducted off the price of your
stay once you leave. I don't think I'm explaining it very well but for
example would a stay that added up to say 35 according to their price guide
mean I owe them 5 or 65?

Old September 22nd 03, 04:17 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Bryan Hall

I would think the 30 is included in your total payment that's due.
It's just the site's own 'insurance' if you decide not to go through with
the booking.

A bit cheeky inside the main season, as they usually pocket the money and
relet the pitch.

Outside of the season it's more relevant, although turning up on spec is
sometimes a better option - see what the site is like before u part with any
cash. There's plenty of choice in that area if you change your mind - but
probably getting a bit cold for the nudist campsite a bit further down the
road ;-)