Anyone know where to get

Old October 1st 03, 05:41 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Bonehead

Default Anyone know where to get

Stretchy cord for a trap to go over my trailer?

TIA

Nath

--
Don't forget to sort spam trap to reply

"nathanDOTbrownATntlworldDOTcom"

Outgoing mail virus scanned by "Norton 2003"

Old October 1st 03, 08:27 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Mike Dodds

"Bonehead" wrote in message
Stretchy cord for a trap to go over my trailer?

Nath,

Try a chandlers shop at a sailing club. Usually have a range from about 2mm
diameter up to 6mm or more.

Cheers

Mike Dodds

Old October 1st 03, 09:52 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
marc

Bonehead wrote:

Stretchy cord for a trap to go over my trailer?

B&Q

--
Marc
Please note this is now a redundant email address.
Old October 1st 03, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
CHRIS 159

"Bonehead" wrote in message
Stretchy cord for a trap to go over my trailer?

TIA

i'm sure halfords sell the stretchy cargo nets with hooks on the ends. is
that what you're after ?