uk.rec.camping, dirty sweatshop labor

Old October 9th 03, 08:53 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Saad Masoud

Default uk.rec.camping, dirty sweatshop labor

uk.rec.camping: Rethink the Cool + the Shoe

phil knight had a dream. he'd sell shoes. he'd sell dreams.
he'd get rich. he'd use sweatshops if he had to.

then along came a new shoe. plain. simple. cheap. fair.
designed for only one thing: kicking phil's ass.

the unswoosher

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

For years, Nike was the undisputed champion of logo culture,
its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool.

Today, Phil Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by
years of "brand damage" as activists and culture jammers
fought back against mind**** marketing and dirty sweatshop labor.

Now a final challenge. We take on Phil at his own game - and win.
We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding game. The swoosh
versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you on?

Adbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and guess what?
Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
blackSpot sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand.
You can help launch the blackSpot revolution.

THE BIG QUESTION:

Is it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar
marketing momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap
him onto the mat with the power of his own PR thrust?

OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING STRATEGY http://blackspotsneaker.org/02/

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

buy [email protected] neaker.org

sell [email protected] eaker.org

invest in [email protected] .org

support [email protected] er.org

join the [email protected] r.org

Make a straight donation... it's a worthy cause
with the potential to set an historic precedent
that could be repeated in other industries and
usher in more grass roots version of capitalism
in which megacorps do not control every area of
our children's lives.

https://www.groundspring.org/donate/...2217-0%7C742-0

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Saad Masoud
The orange through the sticky morning is the fork that laughs biweekly.

inhuman liars do not think twice before destroying other
people?s career and life. What is even more amazing is these people
think the rest of human race was born to be their slave and to serve
them. It is amazing that when they give biological and chemical weapons
to children they don?t think twice. Sad but true.

Cops tried various things, by the way Jews had their brothers inside
ASIO too, who were telling Mahmud Kurchu exactly what was going on,
later they tried to make me stay with an Irani Jewish family under the
witness protection program, it was sister Maryam who was angry about it
and stopped all these "dumb" moves by police, I really thank her for
that. I +vely identified all these people they brought it claiming these
guys were my parents, I told them I am Muslim though I did not remember
much.

As everytime I woke up I wanted to go back to school, as I couldn?t
remove those hand cuffs in dream, I would start crying and so, during
the mean while Mahmud Kurchu made changed the story about those two
Jewish terrorists, they told the world these guys died in car accident.
So these cops started giving me more injections to erase my memory as
well, as I wasn?t forgetting Jews who raped my body and kidnapped me,
they gave me these injections thrice. They told me all these things
happened to me because I was hit by car, I was involved in car accident
etc.

Acutally there were times when I had to do investigation for that cop,
like he believed Mahmud Kurchu?s statement that Dog bit his nose off, I
told him what kind of dog would bite a nose and not the feet or so. And
even if that Arfff .

So after a few days they pealed my skin from my legs and covered the
marks of cuts around my body. Today I have no sign of any