goretex bivvy?

Old October 16th 03, 09:43 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Bill Parker

Default goretex bivvy?

Anyone able to recommend a source of goretex ponchos. bivvies, sheets etc?

I'd like to make a ruff'n'reddy cover for my sheepskin motorbike saddle for
starters, but
I'd also like a bivvy to put my sleeping bag into...

Cheers

Bill

Old October 28th 03, 03:21 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
peter

"Bill Parker" wrote in message ...
Anyone able to recommend a source of goretex ponchos. bivvies, sheets etc?

I'd like to make a ruff'n'reddy cover for my sheepskin motorbike saddle for
starters, but
I'd also like a bivvy to put my sleeping bag into...

Cheers

Bill

Here you go...
http://www.milisupply.com/fc.htm
They have a Goretex bivvy bag for 38. Don't know how good it will be,
I have a Mountain Equipment one which is awesome, but cost over 200.
If theirs really is Goretex that's a hell of a bargain.