New Web Site

« - | - »

Old October 31st 03, 08:42 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Beardy

Default New Web Site

I am currently developing a web site devoted to information about Motor Caravans and Camping.

This is my first web site....so please be patient with me!!!

The URL for the site is http://www.the-bearded-one.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Options 2 thru 12 are still under development but your suggestions on content would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

Beardy
Old October 31st 03, 04:09 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Blue Wezza

My good man, your links point to pages on your hard drive, consult the help
files for the program you are using and that should help you out.

Best of luck - should be a great resource

Wezza