5 berth question

Old October 4th 03, 06:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Phil

Default 5 berth question

Has anyone come across a 5 berth, with individual bunks at the bank - rather
than a 6 berth which seems to need to be very long! I spotted a Rialto 535/5
in the 2003 brochures with a sort of stepped bunk arrangement brochure -
but it has disappeared for 2004. My kids don't get on well sharing a double,
I want the flexibility of sleeping them inside not in a tent/awning - but am
keen to avoid going to 6.2m 6 berths if possible.

Any thoughts would be gratefully received,.

Phil

Old October 5th 03, 03:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Pete Turier

"Phil" wrote in message ...
Has anyone come across a 5 berth, with individual bunks at the bank - rather
than a 6 berth which seems to need to be very long! I spotted a Rialto 535/5
in the 2003 brochures with a sort of stepped bunk arrangement brochure -
but it has disappeared for 2004. My kids don't get on well sharing a double,
I want the flexibility of sleeping them inside not in a tent/awning - but am
keen to avoid going to 6.2m 6 berths if possible.

Any thoughts would be gratefully received,.

Phil

What about a TEC 510TK Tour? http://www.tec-caravan.de/gb/indexgb.html

Pete.
Old October 6th 03, 01:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Martin Imber

Our Discovery 400 has 3 seperate beds in the back

Old October 7th 03, 12:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul

Saw one with bunks at the back with a sliding door on rather than a
curtain (bonus!!), when I dropped my van off for a service at Barrons,
Copull. Can't remember the make though but their site is
www.caravandeals.co.uk if you want to try there.

Paul