Torch

Old November 11th 03, 08:59 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Mike Lives

Default Torch

I just bought a Tigar Eternalight from http://www.tigar.co.uk/index2.htm.
It rocks! No more battery probs.

Old November 13th 03, 11:14 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
richard baker

i got a headtorch from hong kong via ebay for 7 including post, runs for
about 30 hours on 3 AAA batteries, why pay more?

rik

Old November 17th 03, 07:04 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Steve Watkin

Looks like a great torch but just a tad expensive!
Try the Smart Polaris Three LED bike light on
http://www.bigfootbikes.com/v3/shop/frameset2.html
I use one as a torch and it's performance is far in excess of it's price
GBP20

SW

Old November 20th 03, 09:33 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Clive[_3_]

"Mike Lives" wrote in message
I just bought a Tigar Eternalight from http://www.tigar.co.uk/index2.htm.
It rocks! No more battery probs.

Does it take AA batteries - if not, then I wouldn't buy it, especially at
that price. My LED head torch cost 30 and the batteries last well over 300
hours on 3xAA

Clive

Old November 22nd 03, 08:14 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
[email protected]

Clive wrote:

"Mike Lives" wrote in message

I just bought a Tigar Eternalight from http://www.tigar.co.uk/index2.htm.
It rocks! No more battery probs.

Does it take AA batteries - if not, then I wouldn't buy it, especially at
that price. My LED head torch cost 30 and the batteries last well over 300
hours on 3xAA

Clive

Hummm, , and similar messages in other groups....Do
I smell an advert????

Niel.