The UK march agaimst Bush

Old November 13th 03, 10:28 PM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.boats.paddle,uk.rec.boats.power,uk.rec.bodybuilding,uk.rec.camping
Goofy

Default The UK march agaimst Bush

Wrong group?

wrote in message

http://www.stopwar.org.uk/

Old November 14th 03, 10:19 AM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.boats.paddle,uk.rec.boats.power,uk.rec.bodybuilding,uk.rec.camping
Allan Bennett

In article , Goofy
wrote:
Wrong group?

Should be http://www.learntospell.con, perhaps.

Old November 14th 03, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.boats.paddle,uk.rec.boats.power,uk.rec.bodybuilding,uk.rec.camping
. BaldyBastard .

"Allan Bennett" wrote in message

I prefer to use: www.dikshiunhary.com

--
.. The liver is EVIL and MUST be punished

.. Clothes by Yves Saint Laurent
.. Hair By Gillette
.. http://www.baldy*******.co.uk

* spam trap in place.. remove NOSPAM to reply *

Old November 17th 03, 05:38 PM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.boats.paddle,uk.rec.boats.power,uk.rec.bodybuilding,uk.rec.camping
Stephen Glynn

Is there group 'UK march FOR Bush'?

Or a group 'I haven't got time to go on a march I need to get a job for a
change rather than lounge around doing naf all and disrupting law abiding
citizens'!!!!

"Goofy" wrote in message
Wrong group?

wrote in message

http://www.stopwar.org.uk/

Old November 17th 03, 08:22 PM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.boats.paddle,uk.rec.boats.power,uk.rec.bodybuilding,uk.rec.camping
Hugh Neary

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 17:38:26 +0000 (UTC), "Stephen Glynn"
wrote:

Is there group 'UK march FOR Bush'?

Or a group 'I haven't got time to go on a march I need to get a job for a
change rather than lounge around doing naf all and disrupting law abiding
citizens'!!!!

Bush isn't a citizen of the UK.

He isn't law abiding either, he's a known felon.

You could sell Pretzels BTW, methinks there may be a demand for such a
wonderful asset to lunchbox.

HN

Old November 17th 03, 11:36 PM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.boats.paddle,uk.rec.boats.power,uk.rec.bodybuilding,uk.rec.camping
bally

wrote:

Is there group 'UK march FOR Bush'?

Or a group 'I haven't got time to go on a march I need to get a job for a
change rather than lounge around doing naf all and disrupting law abiding
citizens'!!!!

Bush isn't a citizen of the UK.

He isn't law abiding either, he's a known felon.

You could sell Pretzels BTW, methinks there may be a demand for such a
wonderful asset to lunchbox.

b'ah! pretzels are ****e... I much prefer twiglets.

cjh

Old November 18th 03, 12:44 PM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.boats.paddle,uk.rec.boats.power,uk.rec.bodybuilding,uk.rec.camping
Allan Bennett

In article , bally
wrote:

snipped stuff

You could sell Pretzels BTW, methinks there may be a demand for such a
wonderful asset to lunchbox.

b'ah! pretzels are ****e... I much prefer twiglets.

Methinks you don't understand the relevance of pretzels... the (failed)
low-tech weapon of mass destruction.

Allan Bennett
Not a fan of pretzelised logisticalisms

Old November 21st 03, 07:32 PM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.boats.paddle,uk.rec.boats.power,uk.rec.bodybuilding,uk.rec.camping
Allan Bennett

In article , Allan Bennett
wrote:
In article , bally
wrote:

snipped stuff

You could sell Pretzels BTW, methinks there may be a demand for such a
wonderful asset to lunchbox.

b'ah! pretzels are ****e... I much prefer twiglets.

Methinks you don't understand the relevance of pretzels... the (failed)
low-tech weapon of mass destruction.

Allan Bennett
Not a fan of pretzelised logisticalisms

This has just arrived here, but posted on the 18th - must have been trapped
by the CIA investigating weapons-grade twiglets.

Thought it a bit odd they (Twiglets) were unavailable in my local hostelry
over recent weeks...

Allan Bennett
Not a fan of the idiots of march

Old November 23rd 03, 08:26 AM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.boats.paddle,uk.rec.boats.power,uk.rec.bodybuilding,uk.rec.camping
yorkie

good for you alan as this is exactly what it is an idiots march we must have
had a mass breading of the ****s a few years back and it went un-noticed.

It can be seen now and the relevant action should be taken.