Arrochar Alps

Old November 14th 03, 01:20 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Andy Laycock[_2_]

Default Arrochar Alps

I'm off to the Arrochar Alps on the 29/30th Nov but am still looking for a
campsite. I was going to stop at the Ardgarten FC campsite but it shut on
3rd Nov!!

Does anyone know of any others nearby? I was looking at the one at Luss
marked on the OS 1:50 000 but I would like one a little closer.

Cheers

Andy