Camp Site Guide

Old November 24th 03, 02:55 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Steve Beer

Default Camp Site Guide

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good cam site guide for the UK.

Thanks

Steve Beer

Old November 25th 03, 08:55 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Steve Beer

Should have been more precise and more accurate with my typing.
I'm after a camp site book, not web links.

Thanks

Steve Beer
On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 15:57:06 -0000, "Bryan Hall"
wrote:

cam or camp ? you'll get two very different answers
;-)

.. .

Old November 27th 03, 12:44 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
marc

wrote:

cam or camp ? you'll get two very different answers
;-)

"Steve Beer" wrote in message
.. .
Hi

Can anyone recommend a good cam site guide for the UK.

Thanks

Steve Beer

The CC don't do campsites, but at least they don't top post
--
Marc. Please note the above address is a spam trap, use marcc to reply
Printing for clubs of all types http://www.jaceeprint.demon.co.uk
Old November 27th 03, 08:50 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Goofy

They do list sites you can camp at.
Top posting is "natural" ~ unless you'd prefer to scroll down to read the
last post on a thread.
(Please don't get me started on this old chestnut!).

"marc" wrote in message
o.uk...

wrote:

cam or camp ? you'll get two very different answers
;-)

.. .

Old November 27th 03, 11:31 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Phil Cook[_2_]

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 20:50:18 -0000, Goofy wrote:

They do list sites you can camp at.

Not as many as the C&CC in their Big Sites Book, listing 3,800 sites nationwide
only available to members :-|

It's the book that is big not the sites :-)

Top posting is "natural" ~ unless you'd prefer to scroll down to read the
last post on a thread.

********!

Top posting is only natural if you use a broken newsreader.

(Please don't get me started on this old chestnut!).

You already have.
Old November 28th 03, 09:13 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
marc

Goofy wrote:

They do list sites you can camp at.
Top posting is "natural" ~ unless you'd prefer to scroll down to read the
last post on a thread.
(Please don't get me started on this old chestnut!).

"marc" wrote in message
o.uk...

wrote:

cam or camp ? you'll get two very different answers
;-)

"Steve Beer" wrote in message
.. .
Hi

Can anyone recommend a good cam site guide for the UK.

Thanks

Steve Beer

The CC don't do campsites, but at least they don't top post
--
Marc. Please note the above address is a spam trap, use marcc to reply
Printing for clubs of all types http://www.jaceeprint.demon.co.uk
Stickers, banners & clothing, for clubs,teams, magazines and dealers.

They list caravaning sites not camping sites, and if it's so natural how
come books aren't printed that way?