Sierra Stoves

Old January 1st 04, 06:16 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Bubblecard

Default Sierra Stoves

Does anyone know where you can buy the Sierra Stove in the UK? I have seen
them in the US, and know the ZZ website, but would prefer to get one here.

Old January 3rd 04, 11:17 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
occ[_2_]

On Thu, 1 Jan 2004 19:16:23 -0000, "Bubblecard"
wrote:

Does anyone know where you can buy the Sierra Stove in the UK? I have seen
them in the US, and know the ZZ website, but would prefer to get one here.

Hi

We make a portable wood burning stove

You may like to have a look at www.occuk.co.uk/outdoor

Thank you

John O'Connell
-------------------------------------
O C Outdoor
3 Hazel Grove
Dinas Powys Cardiff CF64 4TE
Tel 0845 123 2647 (Local call rate)
Web page www.occuk.co.uk/outdoor
--------------------------------------
Old January 3rd 04, 11:44 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
HN

wrote:

Does anyone know where you can buy the Sierra Stove in the UK? I have seen
them in the US, and know the ZZ website, but would prefer to get one here.

Yes! I believe it's this one:-

Caravan, Camping & Leisure
42 Cromer Road
West Runton
Norfolk
NR27 9AD

01263 837382

campingdirect.co.uk

I called in there in October 2002 and amongst other interesting
American stuff, they had some Sierra Zip stoves in stock.

HTH

Neil