URGENT : Campsite required near Torquay that's open now!

Old January 1st 04, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Mark Warrington

Default URGENT : Campsite required near Torquay that's open now!

Hi,

I pick up my new bell tent/wood burning stove made by albion canvas
(www.albioncanvas.co.uk) tomorrow and was hoping to camp overnight as it's
quite a drive down there. Just realised that my planned site is closed.

Anyone know any sites fairly close to Torquay (or around Exeter) that might
be open?

Cheers, Mark.

Old January 1st 04, 07:52 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Niles

"Mark Warrington" wrote:

|my new bell tent/wood burning stove

Wood is probably a cheaper fuel than bell tents, to be honest.

Niles, Nottingham |
outpages.com/nilex | Evil sitcom proves the Devil makes
ICQ 12724766 | work for Ardal O'Hanlan
www.niles.org.uk |
Old January 1st 04, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Mark Warrington

And smart arses are ten a penny.

Old January 3rd 04, 12:29 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Ian

I pick up my new bell tent/wood burning stove made by albion canvas
(www.albioncanvas.co.uk) tomorrow and was hoping to camp overnight as it's
quite a drive down there. Just realised that my planned site is closed.

Anyone know any sites fairly close to Torquay (or around Exeter) that

might
be open?

Hi

there are quite a few listed in the TQ postcode, which may be of interest

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/postcode.asp?pc=TQ

in particular Ashburton ?
http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/re...asp?revid=1263