Help needed ; need several key people for expansion in UK !!!

Old January 6th 04, 08:31 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Justin C[_2_]

Default Help needed ; need several key people for expansion in UK !!!

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 01:20:08 -0500, The Duke
wrote:
My company is expanding in UK since April 1st 2003, and we have several
hundred offices to open in the country, and we are looking for key people,
in order to open those offices and I was wondering if you can help out
finding people that could be open to a business opportunity with the largest
company in world.

or email me at

The largest company in the world is a Canadian mobile phone company?
Which world are you talking about?

[newsgroups trimmed]
--
Justin C, by the sea.
Old January 6th 04, 10:52 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
John[_5_]

wrote:
My company is expanding in UK since April 1st 2003, and we have several
hundred offices to open in the country, and we are looking for key

people,
in order to open those offices and I was wondering if you can help out
finding people that could be open to a business opportunity with the

largest
company in world.

or email me at

"Justin C" replied.......

The largest company in the world is a Canadian mobile phone company?
Which world are you talking about?

[newsgroups trimmed]
--
Justin C, by the sea.

It could be that he needs enough recruits to pitch a tent every campsite in
the UK to sell to fellow campers.... wow, that would be a lot of new
orifices.

John