kent

« - | - »

Old January 8th 04, 06:40 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
kim ashmore

Default kent

Thinking of visiting a different part of the country this summer, usually go
to cornwall or devon, can anyone recommend a site in kent or that side of
the country, have three children ages 10 - 15, like basic sites without lots
of evening entertainment and noise. Any suggestions? Ta!

Old January 8th 04, 07:46 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Paul King

"kim ashmore" wrote in message
Thinking of visiting a different part of the country this summer, usually

go
to cornwall or devon, can anyone recommend a site in kent or that side of
the country, have three children ages 10 - 15, like basic sites without

lots
of evening entertainment and noise. Any suggestions? Ta!

Two Chimneys
http://www.twochimneys.co.uk/
Small pool area, small shop (basics only), bar and slot machines (a few).
The site is level - and I mean LEVEL! But it is stony in parts, so if its
dry (as it was when we went in August) you might need ground nails instead
of plastic pegs.

HTH

---

Old January 13th 04, 08:35 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Fudge

It's 10 years since I've been there, but this was a nice site in Sandwich
http://www.coastandcountryleisure.co...isure_park.htm

Old January 13th 04, 09:33 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Phil Cook[_2_]

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 21:35:26 -0000, Fudge wrote:

It's 10 years since I've been there, but this was a nice site in Sandwich
http://www.coastandcountryleisure.co...isure_park.htm

That is next to the railway, as the one at Martin Mill, so hardly the most quiet
place if you fancy a lie in.

The site at Maypole is nice.
http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/re...asp?revid=1520

I used it on a walk along the Saxon Shore Way when I found that the site that
used to be at Sea Lane, Herne Bay was closed.

« - | - »