French Campsites

Old January 11th 04, 12:55 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
JK[_3_]

Default French Campsites

Hi All,
New to posting in the group.
Looking for info on campsites on the West Coast of France that is within 200
miles from the big ferry ports of Cherbourg e.t.c.
Website links would be nice if available.
I am sailing from Ireland therefore the routes into France are limited
unless I travel Via the UK which becomes expensive and a long Journey.

Any experiences from fellow campers/travellers are most welcome.

TIA.

Jon

Old January 11th 04, 04:19 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
JK[_3_]

Sorry....makes sense to state that in hindsight..
have 2 kids 12 & 11 ...... inland is OK, however we're not bothered either
way.... pretty open to suggestions.
Thanks
Jon

Old January 11th 04, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Goofy

"JK" wrote in message
Hi All,
New to posting in the group.
Looking for info on campsites on the West Coast of France that is within

200
miles from the big ferry ports of Cherbourg e.t.c.
Website links would be nice if available.
I am sailing from Ireland therefore the routes into France are limited
unless I travel Via the UK which becomes expensive and a long Journey.

Any experiences from fellow campers/travellers are most welcome.

TIA.

Jon

Keycamp - does it all for you!
Unless you want to do it all for yourself.

Old February 5th 04, 06:09 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
jean-claude

Hi holydays makers,

If a 1,6 Mo file don't afraid you, ask me a guided visit of our area.
La Dordogne
One of the prettiest area in France
See you soon,

--

@+

Jean-Claude

\\\|///
\\ - - //
( @ @ )
-oOOo--(_)-oOOo- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
camping le rocher de la Granelle
24260 LE BUGUE
téléphone 05 53 07 24 32
portable 06 20 53 66 81
TVA : FR 28 647 280 197
un clic ci-dessous et vous êtes déjà en vacances
www.lagranelle.com
( )
ooooO )
( ) (_/
\
\_)
Le bonheur est une denree merveilleuse, plus on en donne, plus on en a.
(Gurchod Suzanne)