Views on French Sites?

Old January 14th 04, 12:54 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Stephen Glynn

Default Views on French Sites?

July - August
I've booked in 8 nights at Camping la Ningle in the Vendee
www.campinglaningle.com
Another 8 nights at Camping L'European de Montsabert in the Loire Valley
www.camping-europeen.com
And 3 nights in Normandy on the way back at Camping Lez-Eaux
www.lez-eaux.com

Has anybody been to these sites before, I would appreciate any worthwhile
comments.

---

Old February 5th 04, 07:07 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
jean-claude

Hi holydays makers,

Next time try the mine !

If a 1,6 Mo file don't afraid you, ask me a guided visit of our area.

See you soon,

--

@+

Jean-Claude

\\\|///
\\ - - //
( @ @ )
-oOOo--(_)-oOOo- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
camping le rocher de la Granelle
24260 LE BUGUE
téléphone 05 53 07 24 32
portable 06 20 53 66 81
TVA : FR 28 647 280 197
un clic ci-dessous et vous êtes déjà en vacances
www.lagranelle.com
( )
ooooO )
( ) (_/
\
\_)
Le bonheur est une denree merveilleuse, plus on en donne, plus on en a.
(Gurchod Suzanne)