Seen any cheap 2-man tents recently?

Old January 19th 04, 08:42 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
FF

Default Seen any cheap 2-man tents recently?

Hiya,

I should have thought of this at the end of last season, but I didn't and now I'm
looking for a tiny tent to give the kid some privacy on short camping trips. Till
now we've been taking a 3/4 man tent on overnighters and all huddling up together,
but it's getting a bit more than cozy these days:-(

Ta

Liz

Old January 20th 04, 11:25 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
FF

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 08:37:05 -0000, "em" wrote:

http://www.campingandkitecentre.co.uk

"FF" wrote in message
.. .
Hiya,

I should have thought of this at the end of last season, but I didn't and

now I'm
looking for a tiny tent to give the kid some privacy on short camping

trips. Till
now we've been taking a 3/4 man tent on overnighters and all huddling up

together,
but it's getting a bit more than cozy these days:-(

Ta

Liz

Thank you. Lovely tents. I went for this one in the end:
http://www.edirectory.co.uk/pf/pages...Ten t&cid=880
14.99 plus delivery. It will hopefully suffice for a 10 year-old who wants to camp
at the other end of the pitch from "the olds" and the odd couple of nights in the
garden.

Hopefully he'll have a paper round before he needs one of those cute little Vangos.
LOL!

Lix
Old January 21st 04, 10:46 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Niles

FF wrote:

|I should have thought of this at the end of last season, but I didn't and now I'm
|looking for a tiny tent to give the kid some privacy on short camping trips. Till
|now we've been taking a 3/4 man tent on overnighters and all huddling up together,
|but it's getting a bit more than cozy these days:-(

There seem to have been quite a lot of votes for the cheaper tents in Argos.

Niles, Nottingham |
outpages.com/nilex | Evil sitcom proves the Devil makes
ICQ 12724766 | work for Ardal O'Hanlan
www.niles.org.uk |
Old January 22nd 04, 11:11 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
FF

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 23:46:41 +0000, Niles wrote:

FF wrote:

|I should have thought of this at the end of last season, but I didn't and now I'm
|looking for a tiny tent to give the kid some privacy on short camping trips. Till
|now we've been taking a 3/4 man tent on overnighters and all huddling up together,
|but it's getting a bit more than cozy these days:-(

There seem to have been quite a lot of votes for the cheaper tents in Argos.

Yes it's nice:
http://tinyurl.com/36oad
but it's 25 quid and the one I bought was under 20 with delivery:
http://www.edirectory.co.uk/pf/pages...Ten t&cid=880
I thought that was plenty for a 10/yo to camp out in really.

cheers,

Liz