Just Bring Your Own Tent

Old January 20th 04, 02:14 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Philip[_2_]

Default Just Bring Your Own Tent

I'm leaving on a road trip starting April 1st till end of May. Lifts
offered (max 3) for all or part of journey. Share fuel and camp site fees.
Bring your own tent, cooking facilities available. Trip as follows:

Johanesburg to Windhoek, Namibia (Via Botswana)
Nothern Namib
Swakopmund
Damaraland
Koalkaland (South)
Edtosha
Caprivi
Kasane, Botswna
Victoria Falls, Zambia
Chobe Botswana
Savuti
Moremi
Maun
Kalahari Desert (Various)
Khamo Rhino Sanctuary
Martins Drift
Johanesburg.

Itinerary not written in stone. Drop me a line for fuller details. Remove
REMOVE from my e-mail.

Philip

Old February 25th 04, 07:05 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Odie

I do hope you will be taking along a few machine guns.

The chances of surviving those destinations intact is probably zilch.

Sorry.

Odie
If I were religious, I'd pray for you!