camping near Alton Towers

Old January 20th 04, 04:42 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
KarlJ

Default camping near Alton Towers

Ive got a website about Alton Towers, and I live in hope that someone
can give me some advice on campsites within 20 miles of it so I can
put them on my site.

--------
Alton Towers Mad
http://www.altontowersmad.co.uk
Old January 20th 04, 04:52 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Rifleman

"KarlJ" wrote in message
om...
Ive got a website about Alton Towers, and I live in hope that someone
can give me some advice on campsites within 20 miles of it so I can
put them on my site.

--------
Alton Towers Mad
http://www.altontowersmad.co.uk

Try these:

http://www.holidays.org.uk/index.htm...&type=cou nty
http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/re...=Staffordshire

Old January 21st 04, 08:49 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Andrew McGleish

"KarlJ" wrote in message
om...
Ive got a website about Alton Towers, and I live in hope that

someone
can give me some advice on campsites within 20 miles of it so I can
put them on my site.

A quick google would have turned up loads of info, but I can
recommend, (based on visits in 1991 and 1992) the Star Caravan and
Camp Site:
http://www.starcaravanpark.co.uk

mixed reviews he
http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/re...asp?revid=2046

Basically it's only five minutes drive from the park, and that's why
people use the site, nice pub in the village.

Andrew