Wash n go Sink

Old January 21st 04, 05:39 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Sarah Hodge

Default Wash n go Sink

Has anybody ever seen a "wash n go sink" made by reliance, for sale in the
UK.

They seem to be for sale on most of the US camping websites for around the
30 dollars mark, howver its very hard to find someone who will ship
internationally.
They seem like such a good idea, I can't believe that no one over here sells
them.

Many thanks

Old January 22nd 04, 10:33 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
HN

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 18:39:47 -0000, "Sarah Hodge"
wrote:

Has anybody ever seen a "wash n go sink" made by reliance, for sale in the
UK.

They seem to be for sale on most of the US camping websites for around the
30 dollars mark, howver its very hard to find someone who will ship
internationally.
They seem like such a good idea, I can't believe that no one over here sells
them.

Many thanks

No; can't say I have. Perhaps there's something similar by a
different name.

What IS a "wash n go sink"?

Neil

Old January 22nd 04, 10:43 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
CHRIS 159

"Sarah Hodge" wrote in message
Has anybody ever seen a "wash n go sink" made by reliance, for sale in the
UK.

They seem to be for sale on most of the US camping websites for around the
30 dollars mark, howver its very hard to find someone who will ship
internationally.
They seem like such a good idea, I can't believe that no one over here

sells
them.

Many thanks

if you mean one of those things that are like a bag and the water itself
holds it open then mitchells sell them -
http://www.mitchellscamping.co.uk/units.htm

Old January 22nd 04, 10:55 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
HN

wrote:

Has anybody ever seen a "wash n go sink" made by reliance, for sale in the
UK.

They seem to be for sale on most of the US camping websites for around the
30 dollars mark, howver its very hard to find someone who will ship
internationally.
They seem like such a good idea, I can't believe that no one over here sells
them.

Many thanks

No; can't say I have. Perhaps there's something similar by a
different name.

What IS a "wash n go sink"?

Neil

Ignore that question, I just found them.

Interesting idea, but can't help thinking a separate jerry can and
folding bowl is more versatile.

I use a soft folding square bowl and a military 20litre jerry can
fitted with a pump tap.

Neil

Old January 23rd 04, 11:50 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Sarah Hodge

wrote:

[...]

Thanks for that Neil, I'm a sucker for gadgets!!

Its mainly for the kids, by the time they roll out of bed in the morning,
the cue at the washrooms is so long its midday before we can head off. I
just thought that it seemed compact and quite "nifty"

I've found a US site that will shipping costs more than the sink!!
Maybe i'll just buy an alarm clock :-)

Old January 23rd 04, 12:42 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Phil Cook[_2_]

wrote:

Has anybody ever seen a "wash n go sink" made by reliance, for sale in
the UK.

Its mainly for the kids, by the time they roll out of bed in the morning,
the cue at the washrooms is so long its midday before we can head off. I
just thought that it seemed compact and quite "nifty"

I've found a US site that will shipping costs more than the sink!!
Maybe i'll just buy an alarm clock :-)

Queue not "cue" !!

Or do you mean line?
--
Phil Cook

Old January 23rd 04, 06:54 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Phil Cook[_2_]

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 20:22:26 +0100, martin wrote:

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:42:35 +0000, Phil Cook
wrote:

Its mainly for the kids, by the time they roll out of bed in the morning,
the cue at the washrooms is so long its midday before we can head off. I
just thought that it seemed compact and quite "nifty"

I've found a US site that will shipping costs more than the sink!!
Maybe i'll just buy an alarm clock :-)

Queue not "cue" !!

Or do you mean line?

dancing?

You askin' ?

Only dirty people wash.

Or people that come back to civilization after a few days wild-camping in the
hills and find people avoiding them.

Old January 27th 04, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Eric Clarke

Crumbs, Sarah, they're on holiday and it must improve street cred if they
can go home and tell their friends they didn't have to wash for a fortnight.
Eric