Instructions Pro Action 9 person tent

« Glenshee camping | - »

Old January 25th 04, 12:35 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Dave Eades

Default Instructions Pro Action 9 person tent

Just bought one of those Argos pro action 9 person tents from a bloke down
the street (30), it has never been used, they were going to use it to go on
holiday last year, but chickened out and bought a caravan instead.
everything is there apart from the instructions.
anyone got any? or know where I might get some.

Old January 25th 04, 08:49 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
John[_5_]

"Dave Eades" wrote in message

Just bought one of those Argos pro action 9 person tents from a bloke down
the street (30), it has never been used, they were going to use it to go

on
holiday last year, but chickened out and bought a caravan instead.
everything is there apart from the instructions.
anyone got any? or know where I might get some.

Dave

I have the instructions. I can scan them and e-mail them to you no problem.
They are 5 A4 size pages. 30 sounds a bargain if its never been used !!

John

Old January 26th 04, 07:43 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Dave Eades

"John" wrote in message

"Dave Eades" wrote in message

Just bought one of those Argos pro action 9 person tents from a bloke

down
the street (30), it has never been used, they were going to use it to

go
on
holiday last year, but chickened out and bought a caravan instead.
everything is there apart from the instructions.
anyone got any? or know where I might get some.

Dave

I have the instructions. I can scan them and e-mail them to you no

problem.
They are 5 A4 size pages. 30 sounds a bargain if its never been used !!

John

It would be very much appreciated John.

Thanks

Dave

Old June 29th 21, 05:06 PM
90Ninety 90Ninety is offline
Junior Member

Dave[/QUOTE

Any chance I could get a copy of the instructions please? I have purchased the tent from eBay but has came without instructions. Would appreciate the help, thanks.[/quote]

I also need these instructions . Got the same tent , not sure if pieces are missing

Would be appreciated if anyone has?

« Glenshee camping | - »