Very lightweight sleeping bag

Old January 27th 04, 08:36 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Filler[_2_]

Default Very lightweight sleeping bag

I need to buy a very lightweight and compact 2 season sleeping bag. I've
seen good reports of the Snugpak Merlin Softie 3 which apparently weighs
only 750g and packs very small. Does anyone have any experience with this or
similar spec. bags? Thanks.

Old January 28th 04, 09:04 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
John and Pauline at Thornbury

The Snugpak Softie is very good as it is very light very small and warm
enough on Summer nights. I recommend it. For colder night I use Down filled
bags.
John.
http://www.pbase.com/john28july