Wiring diagram

Old January 28th 04, 03:57 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Paul O'Grady

Default Wiring diagram

Hi all.

Does any-one know where I can view a wiring diagram for a trailer board?
Someone is coming to move my boat for me as I don't have a towbar. Problem
is; my trailer board has had a piece of wiring inserted to make it long
enough and there are all sorts of different and duplicate colours and there
is a continuity problem. Nothing I can't handle except, there won't be time
to mess around with it if things don't work the way they should when he gets
here. I need to make sure the right wires are on the right pins.

Thanks. Paul

Old January 28th 04, 04:33 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
John[_5_]

"Paul O'Grady" wrote in message

Hi all.

Does any-one know where I can view a wiring diagram for a trailer board?
Someone is coming to move my boat for me as I don't have a towbar. Problem
is; my trailer board has had a piece of wiring inserted to make it long
enough and there are all sorts of different and duplicate colours and

there
is a continuity problem. Nothing I can't handle except, there won't be

time
to mess around with it if things don't work the way they should when he

gets
here. I need to make sure the right wires are on the right pins.

Thanks. Paul

The standard wiring to a socket is

1 1. Yellow - LH flasher
2 6 2. Blue - Fog lamp
7 3. White - Earth
3 5 4. Green - RH flasher
4 5. Brown - RH tail light
6. Red - Brake
lights
7. Black - LH tail
light
John

Old January 28th 04, 05:50 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Paul O'Grady

Brilliant John, thanks a lot.

From looking at mine I take it we're looking at the end of the plug rather
than the socket?