Romantic Camping in Nottingham?

Old February 3rd 04, 09:18 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Scrub

Default Romantic Camping in Nottingham?

Hi all,

Please help! I'm hoping to take a random tent up to Nottingham (uni),
and pitch in a random field without too many angry farmers (or anyone
else) around this Valentines. Though I realise it's probably illegal,
I'll be nice and tidy and a fantastic star-night view would make it
well worth it!

Can anyone suggest a good area / spot off some B-road...?

Yours desperately,
Simon

Old February 3rd 04, 10:07 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Scrub

Both?

"martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 21:29:32 -0000, "JK"
wrote:

Just take a B&B and shag the crap out of er !!!

The landlady?
--
Martin

Old February 4th 04, 12:12 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
FF

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 21:18:44 -0000, "Scrub" wrote:

Hi all,

Please help! I'm hoping to take a random tent up to Nottingham (uni),
and pitch in a random field without too many angry farmers (or anyone
else) around this Valentines. Though I realise it's probably illegal,
I'll be nice and tidy and a fantastic star-night view would make it
well worth it!

Can anyone suggest a good area / spot off some B-road...?

Yours desperately,
Simon

There's not all that much romance getting moved on at 3 in the morning by PC Plod
who'd rather be moving you on than dealing with real crminals.
An excellent campsite, with indoor pool:
http://www.thorntons-holt.co.uk/
or there's a very friendly one at:
http://www.nationalsportscentres.co....comodation.htm
which, curiously, does not have a pool.