Conway Tardis

Old February 4th 04, 12:59 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Rachel[_2_]

Default Conway Tardis

I have seen a Conway Tardis for sale, and am currently seriously
considering buying this.

Just looking for some advice, as we are new to Folding Campers.

The seller informs me that this model has a built in fridge (not seen
the camper yet), and it is approx a 1990 model. Is this likely to be
true, as I have heard that they stopped making them in 1988 ?

Secondly, what would be a good price to pay for this?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Rachel
Old February 4th 04, 04:41 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Netty

We bought a tardis last year - 1985 for 1000, which was a good price, as
we'd looked around. Ours has a built in fridge which runs off gas (and I
think electricity), and this has worked fine for us - much more convenient
than the old portable fridge in the awning. We changed from a Pennine
Aztec, as we just outgrew it, and have never looked back. Having the larger
trailer base comes in handy for us, as when we're going away, we just crank
up the top and pack all the stuff inside. It's also a lot easier to put up
than the pennine.

Although the colour scheme is a bit 'dated', our camper has been brilliant -
loads of room, having 2 double beds and a seating area also which converts.
I don't know when they stopped doing the tardis, but as I said, ours is 85
and in really good condition.

Lynnette
om...