Charity Trek to Everest Basecamp to help disabled people.

Old February 8th 04, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Mark Dixon

Default Charity Trek to Everest Basecamp to help disabled people.

I'm planning to undertake a Trek to the Base of Everest in support of the UK
Charity - SCOPE who seek equality for disabled people.

To support this worthy cause I need to raise at least 3500 ($6500 ) in
sponsorship.

Part of this is to cover costs - the more I can raise the more goes to help
these people.

I realise that I could be any crank trying to raise money for myself but if
you would be prepared to donate a few Pounds or Dollars to help those less
fortunate than yourself then please e.mail me to let me know how you can
support me.

For more information about the validity of the trek visit
www.scope.org.uk/adventures/

E.mail me at:

Delete NOSPAM to reply

Any donations are welcome - a small contribution from many people will make
a difference.

Thanks

Mark