The Month

Old March 1st 04, 09:45 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
FF

Default The Month

If you look in The Month in yesterday's Sunday Times, and click on the Shopping link,
you can get to he

http://www.edirectory.co.uk/pf/pages...+than&cid=1709
where they have an FRT 107 Aukland 8 berth tent for 150 (RRP 425)

Just thought I'd tell you:-)

Liz
Old March 2nd 04, 09:02 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Mr.Nice.[_3_]

Twas Mon, 01 Mar 2004 22:45:51 GMT when FF
put finger to keyboard producing:

If you look in The Month in yesterday's Sunday Times, and click on the Shopping link,
you can get to he

http://www.edirectory.co.uk/pf/pages...+than&cid=1709
where they have an FRT 107 Aukland 8 berth tent for 150 (RRP 425)

Just thought I'd tell you:-)

Liz

Ta very much, I've now ordered one.
I noticed the supplier, 1getfit I've seen selling alot of things on
Ebay, I've been thinking about getting sleeping bags from them.

--
Regards.
Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)
Old March 2nd 04, 09:46 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Rory Manton

in article , Mr.Nice. at
wrote on 2/3/04 10:02:

Twas Mon, 01 Mar 2004 22:45:51 GMT when FF
put finger to keyboard producing:

If you look in The Month in yesterday's Sunday Times, and click on the
Shopping link,
you can get to he

http://www.edirectory.co.uk/pf/pages...+Auckland+8+Be
rth+Tent+Less+than&cid=1709
where they have an FRT 107 Aukland 8 berth tent for 150 (RRP 425)

Just thought I'd tell you:-)

Liz

Ta very much, I've now ordered one.
I noticed the supplier, 1getfit I've seen selling alot of things on
Ebay, I've been thinking about getting sleeping bags from them.

--
Regards.
Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)
"To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.
www.mrnice.me.uk mrniceATmrnice.me.uk
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrnice106

Shouldn't you be off spending on your Landrover rather on tents?

-
Rory Manton
-
Oh gods , why me?

Old March 2nd 04, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Mr.Nice.[_3_]

Twas Tue, 02 Mar 2004 10:46:10 +0000 when Rory Manton

wrote on 2/3/04 10:02:

[...]

Huh, what where? my very own net stalker! woohooooo

don't worry, the Land Rover is getting lots of things bought for it
;o)

Old March 2nd 04, 11:16 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Rory Manton

in article , Mr.Nice. at
wrote on 2/3/04 11:28:

Twas Tue, 02 Mar 2004 10:46:10 +0000 when Rory Manton
put finger to keyboard producing:

SNIP

Huh, what where? my very own net stalker! woohooooo

don't worry, the Land Rover is getting lots of things bought for it
;o)

--
Regards.
Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)
"To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.
www.mrnice.me.uk mrniceATmrnice.me.uk
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrnice106

My better half and I are planning our first camping trip away together for
this summer.With 3,kids and all the kit going it might a tad camped in the
SWB So I have bought a Sankey to go behind Rose, my excuse is that we need
it!

Old March 2nd 04, 11:24 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Mr.Nice.[_3_]

Twas Tue, 02 Mar 2004 12:16:59 +0000 when Rory Manton

wrote on 2/3/04 11:28:

Twas Tue, 02 Mar 2004 10:46:10 +0000 when Rory Manton
put finger to keyboard producing:

SNIP

Huh, what where? my very own net stalker! woohooooo

don't worry, the Land Rover is getting lots of things bought for it
;o)

--
Regards.
Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)
"To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.
www.mrnice.me.uk mrniceATmrnice.me.uk
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrnice106

My better half and I are planning our first camping trip away together for
this summer.With 3,kids and all the kit going it might a tad camped in the
SWB So I have bought a Sankey to go behind Rose, my excuse is that we need
it!

I'd have got one of the sankeys from John Craddocks for 150 if we had
anywhere to store it, We have 5 kids (though the older two don't
always come with us) to take camping, so glad we have the 110 now as
we used to struggle with the peugeot estate. got a roof rack now also.

Should you see us on a campsite around devon/cornwall this summer do
come over and say hi., we live in cornwall and love exploring it
properly whilst camping.

Photo's of our steed on my website.

Old March 2nd 04, 12:26 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Rory Manton

in article , Mr.Nice. at
wrote on 2/3/04 12:24:

Twas Tue, 02 Mar 2004 12:16:59 +0000 when Rory Manton
put finger to keyboard producing:

in article
, Mr.Nice. at
wrote on 2/3/04 11:28:

[...]

We are off down that way but I can't remember the name of the campsite
(something sands). Unfortunatly (thankfully) my 3 kids can't make it so it
will be just the 5 of us .

Old March 2nd 04, 12:38 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Mr.Nice.[_3_]

Twas Tue, 02 Mar 2004 13:26:17 +0000 when Rory Manton
put finger to keyboard producing:

We are off down that way but I can't remember the name of the campsite
(something sands). Unfortunatly (thankfully) my 3 kids can't make it so it
will be just the 5 of us .

We'll be in this....
http://community.webshots.com/album/122519215UJPJBn
We've not decided which campsites yet, but we'll be moving around
alot. We live in south east cornwall so it'll be out of that area.
We'd like to explore deeper into cornwall this year, down towards the
lizard.
5 of you in a SWB, that sankey was a great idea ;o)