Aquaroll spare filler cap needed.

Old March 1st 04, 10:26 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
HN

Default Aquaroll spare filler cap needed.

Hi

Hoping someone here will be able to help out.

I need a replacement screw cap for an OLD style Aquaroll with the
narrow(NOT the latest 80mm) filler neck. Apparently they are no
longer available from the manufacturers.

So, I am unable to get one from all the usual high-turnover outlets
e.g. Towsure etc.

What I am really hoping for, is that someone here will spot one in
their travels and let me know here via the NG. I will be very
appreciative if I can source one or more of these before they
disappear entirely from the face of the planet.

Thanks

Neil